The original ERPGov was specifically developed to replace our own GCS Premier. ERPGov Cloud is its third generation, developed in .Net, and securely accessible from anywhere via PC, MAC, or tablet.
ERPGov Cloud’s relational database integrates contract management, a built-in time & expense portal, DCAA compliant accounting, payroll interface, purchasing/inventory, and real-time indirect rate reporting – including ICE.
Former GCS users require minimal training and love the differences:
• Clean, modern interface - much easier to drive.
• Relational database - run any report as-of any time or re-print old invoices.
• Timesheets save and post directly into the system and export to ADP/PayChex/et.al.
• Post-payroll data from ADP goes in via a recurring journal entry.
• Reports are easily available to non-accountant managers.
• “Unlimited” accounting & managerial users.
• Credit card transaction import screen to identify actual vendors and do the cost accounting.
• Complete invoice “packages” for T&M, Cost-Plus, Fixed Price, Hybrid, and commercial invoices.
Implementation is accelerated with pre-configured chart of accounts, predefined indirect expense pools, and import of basic employee/vendor/customer data.
Knowledgeable US-based Support is only a phone call or a click away.
Explore more about our product here.